We, MyFitnessWallet PTE LTD, provide access to this Web Site and services associated therewith upon the terms and conditions of use set out below. By accessing or using this Web Site and/or associated services, you explicitly agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and all conditions or policies incorporated by reference herein. The agreement so entered into (and incorporating all these terms and conditions) shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. This agreement and its terms shall prevail over any other terms, conditions or information inconsistent therewith, whether found on this Web Site or otherwise. We may assign the agreement at any time to any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity. You hereby agree to bring any disputes concerning the agreement exclusively before the courts of Singapore and you hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of these courts. If you do not agree to all these provisions, do not use this Web Site or any associated services.
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein, or otherwise governing use of this Web Site, at any time and in our sole discretion. Unless otherwise specified, any revisions will be effective immediately upon posting on the Web Site, and your continued use of the Web Site will constitute your acceptance of such revised terms. If you do not agree to any revised terms, do not use this Web Site or any associated services.
USE OF THE WEB SITE
Information on Doctors, Labs& Hospitals
This Web Site carries informationabout doctors, labs, healthcare practitioners and other medical service providers (termed as “Healthcare Providers”). All information associated with Healthcare Providers is provided by them. We do not in any way endorse any Healthcare Providers. You are solely responsible for accessing all the information about Healthcare Providersand any reliance you may place on such information is done solely at your own risk. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any information on this Web Site nor for the accuracy of any information contained therein or associated therewith. Your dealings or communications with, Healthcare Providers, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Healthcare Providers. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of information appearing on this Web Site.
This Web Site also provides the means forHealthcare Providers to accept bookings for appointments from registered users. If Healthcare Providers choose to make use of such functionality in this Web Site, our only role is to provide the means for you to communicate with theHealthcare Providers. We do not act as an agent for any Healthcare Providers. The tools provided on this Web Site for the booking of appointments are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and you acknowledge that we accept no liability for any failure, disruption, downtime, interruption, delay, inaccuracy, or any other nonperformance of such tools. If you choose to book an appointment with Healthcare Providers using such tools, you are advised to confirm such appointment by other means; in any event, the Healthcare Providers are alone answerable to you for honouring any appointment. Your dealings or communications with Healthcare Providers are solely between you and such Healthcare Providers.
This Web Site also provides opportunities for users to post reviews and/or accounts of their experiences with doctors and/or hospitals or other content, messages, materials or other items (“User-Provided Content”). All User-Provided Content should be treated as individual, and highly subjective, opinions, which are those of the respective users and not ours. We do not in any way endorse any User-Provided Content. You are solely responsible for accessing User-Provided Content and any reliance you may place on such content is done solely at your own risk. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User-Provided Content posted, stored or uploaded by any user, nor are we liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
This Web Site may contain links to third-party Web sites (“Third-Party Sites”) and third-party content (“Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. You use links to Third-Party Sites, and any Third-Party Content therein, at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding, Third-Party Content or Third-Party Sites. We provide these links only as a convenience, and a link to a Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content.
We do not provide medical services, medical advice or healthcare services of any sort, and nothing stated or posted on this Web Site should be interpreted as such. We do not recommend or endorse any Healthcare Providers. If you rely on any information posted on this Web Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. Your dealings or communications with, Healthcare Providers, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Healthcare Providers, and we will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury which you may sustain arising from any services provided to you by Healthcare Providers(or from any failure to provide services to you). You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to this Web Site; what content is posted by users on this Web Site; what content you access via this Web Site; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. This Web Site may direct you to sites containing content that you may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through this Web Site, and we will not be responsible or liable in any way for such content, and you hereby release us from all liability for your having acquired or accessed content through or via this Web Site.
This Web Site and all associated services and content are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
You waive and agree not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against us arising out of or in any way relating to your use of this Web Site and all associated services, the content or the materials contained in or accessible through this Web Site, including, without limitation, any claims or allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, alleged inaccuracy of content, or allegations that we have or should indemnify, defend or hold you harmless from any claim or allegation arising from your use or other exploitation of this Web Site. You use this Web Site at your own risk.
Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of use, or other economic loss or any damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or otherwise, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web Site, the services, the content or the materials contained in or accessible through this Web Site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from your reliance on any content or other information obtained from or accessible via this Web Site. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, we incur any liability which cannot be excluded by law, our aggregate liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of the site shall not exceed one hundred Singapore Dollars.
USE OF POSTING SERVICES
This Web Site provides opportunities for you, to post reviews and/or accounts of your experiences with Healthcare Providersor other content, messages, materials or other items on this Web Site (“Posting Services”) upon the terms and conditions set out below. By completing the registration process, you explicitly agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all these provisions, do not register yourself.
As a condition to using the Posting Services you are required to register with us and you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on this Web Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to us, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to us. Failure to do so shall entitle us to immediately terminate your account.
You undertake not to post, upload to, transmit, store, create or otherwise publish through this Web Site any content (“User-Provided Content”):
- That is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- 2. that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any other party.
Any breach of the foregoing shall entitle us to, among other things, terminate or suspend your account.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User-Provided Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any User-Provided Content posted or stored on this Web Site at any time and for any reason, (without any liability for replacing any such content).
User-Provided Content which you post or store on this Web Site will be considered non-confidential. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to use the User-Provided Content as we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, accessing, disclosing, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it.
Rights to User-Provided Content
By using the Posting Services you (a) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, and publicly display and perform UserProvided Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such User-Provided Content; and (c) represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights to the User-Provided Content that you post, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post such content to or through this Web Site; and (ii) use and posting or other transmission of such User-Provided Content will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
As part of the services provided, we will send you email to notify you on articles or materials that may interest you. You may unsubscribe by contacting us or using the unsubscribe option in the email updates that we forward to you.
You will indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Posting Services, the posting of any User-Provided Content, the breach of any of the terms herein, or the infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity in connection therewith.
Take Down Notice
If you believe in good faith that the materials we host infringe on your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice, requesting that we remove or block access to the infringing material, which shall include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- • a written undertaking by the copyright owner will undertake to compensate us any damages, loss or liability arising from our compliance of such notification.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
- The contents of the MyFitnessWallet Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from MyFitnessWallet ‘s licensors, and other material contained on the MyFitnessWallet Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the MyFitnessWallet Site!
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor immediately. MyFitnessWallet does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided MyFitnessWallet, MyFitnessWallet employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of MyFitnessWallet, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
- The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
- Children’s Privacy We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by MyFitnessWallet.com is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. In addition, the drug information contained herein may be time sensitive and should not be utilized as a reference resource beyond the date hereof. This material does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients, or recommend therapy. This drug information is a reference resource designed as supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge, and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. MyFitnessWalletPte Ltd does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information MyFitnessWallet provides. Copyright 2014 MyFitnessWallet. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Accepting the Terms
This site (the “Site”) is owned and operated by MyFitnessWallet Pte Ltd. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We may change these Terms at any time with reasonable notice to you by posting an update on this Site, and you agree to be bound by such changes. Any changes to this these Terms shall become a part of these Terms as soon as they are posted.
We cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas that you share. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT YOU POST TO THE SITE. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS OF THE SITE.
Intellectual Property and User Content
This Site is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of Singapore and other countries, and MyFitnessWallet (subject to its agreements with third parties) controls the content on this site. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions posted on the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Site, except in accordance with the Copyright Law of the Singapore.
You are solely responsible for any Submission you post on the Site and the consequences of posting it online. We do not endorse or have control over the Submissions on the Site. Submissions do not reflect our opinions or policies.
By making a Submission, you warrant and represent that:
- Your Submission or any other personally identifiable information you provide to us as part of the Submission is accurate, complete, and valid;
- You are the sole and exclusive owner of the Submissions (including without limitation, any text, audio, photograph, image and/or video), or have secured permission in writing from any person or entity that may own any works incorporated into your Submission consistent with (v) below;
- You have the full and exclusive right, power, and authority to provide the Submissions (including without limitation, any text, blogs, messages, comments, videos, photographs and/or audio recordings), and to grant us the rights to the Submissions herein granted upon the terms and conditions set forth herein;
- Your Submissions do not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights consistent with (5) below; and
- If any Submission contains persons other than yourself or third-party elements not owned by you, you have obtained express written consent to provide such Submission and allow it to be used in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions from each and every person depicted in the Submission and each and every owner of any third party element, and, if requested to do so, can produce such written consent in a form and manner acceptable to us (and in particular, if any minor is depicted in any photograph, information and/or video, you have obtained the express written consent of the minor’s parent or legal guardian to submit such photograph, information and/or video and allow it to be used in the manner contemplated in these Terms).
In addition, you agree that you will not submit any text, photograph, video and/or audio recordings, or otherwise post any item which:
- Is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing or threatening, makes misrepresentations; is obscene, offensive, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; endorses any form of hate or hate group; or is profane or pornographic; contains any nudity;
- Is sexually oriented, explicit or suggestive;
- Is unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses, or other indicia (such as names, likenesses, or voices) identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, or is invasive of a person’s privacy; contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead, unless you have obtained their written consent;
- Contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including without limitation, photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); contains trademarks or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, unless you have obtained their written consent;
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted materials and/or recordings;
- Communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate;
- Discusses, recommends or endorses any activities or actions that are unsafe, hazardous or dangerous; and/or
- o Violates or advocates the violation of any law.
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the Submissions posted or the accuracy and reliability of the Submissions or any material or information that you transmit. The information posted on the Site is provided “as is”, without any warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
You waive any claim of alteration, optical illusion, or faulty mechanical or electronic reproduction of any Submissions (for example, any video or photograph(s)), including without limitation, any claim due to any variation of the color, tone, clarity, cropping, or other appearance of any Submissions.
We reserve the right to monitor any posting and/or uploading, or not post or upload, or remove, delete or edit any posting and/or uploads, for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, posting and Submissions that we determine are spam, off-topic, or violate these Terms and any other code of conduct posted on this Site or is otherwise inappropriate as we determine in our sole discretion. We specifically disclaim any liability for exercising such rights. Note, however, that we have no obligation to review Submissions or any other submitted content and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for them.
Without in any way waiving any of the requirements under these Terms (and/or releasing you from your obligations, representations, or warranties herein), we may elect, in our sole discretion, to post and/or upload Submissions that we believe do not violate the intent or purpose of these Terms.
If you believe that any material on the Site violates your copyright, please contact us with a notice that complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)). Your notice must include the following: (i) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) the URL (from the Site) of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (iv) your contact information: name, address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Site Content and Third-Party Links
- We provide the Site content for educational and entertainment purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Site for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Site Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Site Content.
- o We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Site. Website Content including health-related information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. We do not endorse or warrant the validity of any health-related statements found on the Site or on any third-party web sites accessed through our Site. You should always consult with your physician prior to changing or undertaking any new diet or exercise program or using any health-related information. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
- o The Site may contain links to other web sites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their web site.
Termination and Opt-Out
We reserve the right in our sole discretion and at any time to terminate or suspend your involvement in the MyFitnessWallet Blog for any reason including, without limitation, if you have failed to meet the criteria or comply with these Terms. You agree that MyFitnessWallet and MyFitnessWallet Pte Ltd shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your involvement or for blocking your access to the Site.
You may terminate your involvement at any time by sending an e-mail through our contact form. Indemninification
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MyFitnessWallet Pte Ltd and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all claims, damages, losses, expenses and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification hereunder. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as we reasonably request of you.
Please forward your notification to the following address:
209A Punggol Place, Singapore 821209